Pancake House’s Caramel Banana Walnut Waffle - Waffles with chunks of walnuts topped with banana slices and caramel syrup.
31/52 weeks - This is the week Kat and I covered the UAAP Ateneo vs UST basketball game! Such an amaaaaazing (and scary) experience shooting court side. Hopefully I’ll get to do it again soon. Hopefully.
Apple and Cookie Butter Sandwich
While I was studying for the LAW11 midterms, I decided to search for a recipe that included apples and Cookie Butter and I came across this one! I decided to try it out today and practice my non-existent food styling and photography skills instead of finishing my history paper.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 slices of homemade raisin bread (by my mom)
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter
- ¼ an apple, sliced very thin
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread. Spread half of the cookie butter on the inside of one slice of bread, and then create a layer of apple slices.
- Place, butter side down, in frying pan which has been preheated over medium heat. Spread the other half of the cookie butter on the inside of the other slice of bread and place on top bread with the apples.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Serve with fresh milk or juice. This recipe makes one sandwich.
Prep time: 5 minutes / Cook time: 5 minutes / Photo time: 18 minutes (HAYY) / Eating time: 2 minutes / TOTAL: 30 minutes
All photos are © Alexandra Nicole
30/52 weeks - Ah product shots! These are the photos I took for my Tito Luigi’s All Natural Jams! He has made a lot of flavors, but the ones seen in the photos are his Strawberry Orange Preserves and Heirloom Orange Marmalade with Lavender. He makes them in San Francisco and they come in really cute bottles. Hehe.
29/52 weeks - Aperture Society creative selfie! I seriously suck at taking/posing for selfies. My hair gets sabog really fast if it’s super hot and my face…my face is just…eh.
28/52 weeks - Went on a road trip with the team to Nuvali and 2/3 of our meals were in Pancake House…these are the children I decided to take creeper photos of there. #TheGUIDONPaparazziSkillz
27/52 weeks - Last July 5, 2013, I had the opportunity to shoot LMN’s concert, Only for the Strong. They are one of the official representatives of the Philippines in the varsity division of the 2013 World Hip Hop Dance Championship. The Ateneo Company of Ateneo Dancers performed in this concert as well! More of my photos here and here.
26/52 weeks - Well, I sorta tried photojournalism for The GUIDON. It was hard.